Engineering Site Visits and Consultation for Industrial Water, Ultrapure Water, and Legionella Control
You are an expert in your systems, processes, and organization. We are experts in industrial water and ultrapure water systems. Water site analysis from an outside professional offers “fresh eyes” in looking at your commercial or industrial softener, filter, reverse osmosis, deionization, and salt systems.
Industrial Water Solutions has more than 90 years of technical experience working with diverse water systems across countless facilities and industry segments. If you have industrial water or ultrapure water issues, we can often find a solution that has eluded you.
This outside perspective can often find efficiency opportunities, address safety concerns with Legionella testing and Legionella risk assessments, test for other opportunistic waterborne pathogens, troubleshoot problem areas or provide a baseline review of all existing industrial and ultrapure water systems. We even offer free basic water testing to qualified engineers and industrial and healthcare organizations.
That’s why Industrial Water Solutions offers engineering site visits on a consulting basis. A few hours or days of our time can save you many more days or weeks of troubleshooting or decisions that could cost thousands of dollars more than what is needed. Just as importantly, our insights can help you reduce costly downtime risk. Contact us right now to schedule a site visit at your facility.
Engineering Site Visits Address the Following:
- Legionella Control & Water Management Programs
- Catastrophic failure (i.e. water shutdown to building, pipe failure or tank failure)
- Poor water quality to process, lab or entire facility
- Salt usage reduction / cost savings
- Water consumption reduction / cost savings
- Energy consumption reduction / cost savings
- Fundamental issues causing your water system to not work optimally
- Confusion as to how systems work (not uncommon with personnel changes)
- Confusion as to how systems tie together
- Untrained or new staff
- Fluid operation of equipment
- Water hammer
Engineering site visits may include some of the services below:
- Elution studies
- Thorough inspection of complete operation of water softener, filter, reverse osmosis, DI, salt system or other related industrial water equipment
- Recording and reporting water quality before and after each set of equipment as well as checking overall system performance
- Inspection of all cycles of operation of each softener or filter tank
- Inspection of operation of all components of reverse osmosis systems
- Inspection of water loops
- Inspection of brine tank operation and parts
- Inspection of drain flow and backwash flow controller
- Inspection and adjustment of electronic controls to optimize system performance
- Review of parts that fail much more often than they should
- Resolving pressure issues
- Resolving water quality issues
- Reviewing optimal brine system setup
Testing of one or more of the following before and after equipment:
- Water hardness
Professional engineering site visit reports are created for every visit with recommendations to help you solve your water treatment issues.
Contact an engineer today to start on the path to solving your issues at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 800-820-9021.